We just got home from taking the kids to school.....TGIF. After we dropped them off, we stopped by the bank to make a quick deposit. The whole time we were waiting A and S from the back seat kept saying, "Mom, when can we go to the car wash?" "I want to wash our van." "I want to be covered in bubbles at the car wash." "Mom! I want to wash our van...NOW!" I kept saying things to brush them off so I could focus on the money depositing. I finally said, "No, it rains so much all the time it would be silly to wash our van, and I don't know where a car wash even is."
To that, my dear 3 year old S replies, "Yeah, we don't need to go to the car wash. We live in Washington, and that has washing in it. That's why it has to rain so much."
Brilliant!
3 comments:
Brilliant is right! Is that your deck and view of the greenery? What a tease! More photos please!
Kids say the smartest things...that's why I love teaching first grade so much!
That is Brilliant! I love the connections kids make in the world as they grow. You live in WA now? I used to live in Tacoma. Loved the green. - Sam (from Westwood H.S. You probably don't remember me :-) )
Post a Comment